Aldi pork tenderloin is perfect if you’re looking for a convenient and high-quality meat product that won’t break the bank.
Today I’m showing you how to make Aldi pork tenderloin using an easy technique. Ready to eat in about 30 minutes, this is a great choice for your dinner table.
Aldi Pork Tenderloin is a high-quality meat product the Aldi grocery chain offers.
This meat is sourced from carefully selected farms and is made from 100% pure pork that has been raised without the use of antibiotics or added hormones.
The result is a lean and tender cut of meat that is perfect for a variety of dishes. There are many ways to make Aldi pork tenderloin. Today I’m showing you how to roast it for a delicious and healthy meal.
What you need to make it
- Aldi pork tenderloin – This usually comes in 2 long pieces. Depending on how you prepare it, you can tie the pieces together with kitchen twine or separate them like we do in this recipe.
Expert Cooking Tip – Remove the silver skin before cooking this piece of meat. The silver skin is a thin, translucent layer of connective tissue found on cuts of meat such as pork tenderloin. This tissue can be tough and chewy if not properly trimmed, so you’ll want to take a sharp paring knife, make an incision, and remove this membrane.
- Olive oil
- Seasoning – Salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder
- Fresh Rosemary (optional)
How to make it
(Full directions in the recipe card below.)
This Aldi pork tenderloin recipe takes about 30 minutes, start to finish, to make. We like to make this as a one-pot meal so if you have an oven-safe skillet, use it for this recipe.
- Prehat your oven to 400°. Then, heat some olive oil in your skillet over medium-high heat. Remove the silver skin from the tenderloin and season it with whatever you want.
- When the oil is hot, carefully sear the meat on all sides for 2-3 minutes. Then transfer the skillet to the hot oven and roast it for 15-20 minutes. Use an internal meat thermometer to measure the temperature of the pork tenderloin. You’ll want it to be at least 145° to 150°.
For our dinner tonight, we roasted a couple of sweet potatoes, made some air fryer veggies (also from Aldi), and enjoyed a green salad. The sky is the limit! For dessert, try this easy Silk Pie recipe!
Use the leftovers for pork tacos or pork nachos.
Yes. You are good to go as long as the meat has an internal temperature of 145°F.
Expert Cooking Tip – Always allow cooked meat to rest for 10-15 minutes to allow the meat fibers to reabsorb some of the juices. This will make your Aldi pork tenderloin juicy and more flavorful!
Aldi Pork Tenderloin is a versatile, delicious, and affordable choice if you are looking for a quick and easy meal . It’s juicy and flavorful with a tender texture and low in fat and calories.
This meal is a great choice for anyone who is looking to maintain a balanced diet and enjoy a delicious meal.
Aldi Roasted Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 2 lbs Pork tenderloin
- 1 tbsp Garlic powder
- 1 tbsp Onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- Fresh rosemary
- Prehat the oven to 400°F. Heat the oil in a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat. Remove any silver skin (membrane from the meat.) Seasib the meat to taste. Sear the tenderloin on all sides. About 2 minutes on each side: Top, bottom, front, back.
- Place a spring of rosemary on each tenderloin and place the skillet in the oven. You'll want an internal temperature of 145 to 150° F. This should take around 15 minutes, depending on the thickness of the tenderloin.
- Remove from oven and loosely tent with aluminum foil for 10 minutes. Slice and serve
- Be sure and allow the meat to rest for 10 to 15 minutes after it comes out of the oven.
- If you don’t have an oven-safe skillet, use a baking sheet for the roasting part of this recipe.